Perfect sleep at Hotel Alpina
Did you know …
…. that most people need about seven minutes to fall asleep?
…. that humans spend around one third of their lifetime asleep?
…. that we change our sleeping position about 20 times per night
…. that a room reaches the ideal humidity level when ventilated only when the window is no longer fogged?
…. that aromas and fragrances can positively influence sleep and promote sleep?
Why is sleep so important?
During sleep, vital processes take place within our body, such as the strengthening of the body’s defenses, the removal of metabolic waste products, and the formation of growth hormones for cell renewal. Sleep in particular has an enormous influence on our concentration, reaction and memory and contributes significantly to our performance. On the other hand, if sleep is neglected, it can lead from lack of energy to serious illnesses.
Tips for sleeping well
- Take a walk in the fresh air after dinner and before going to bed
- Have you already tried our vitamin drinks? Relax comfortably with a cranberry lemonade or indulge in a hot ginger lemonade on cooler days
- Before going to bed, think about something nice or something that made you happy today and try to leave negative thought behind.
- Create comfortable temperature, suitable lighting conditions and air before going to bed
- WATER IS LIFE. Rauris is not for nothing also known as the valley of springs.