Jobs & careers
Working at Hotel Alpina Rauris
Our team is good – but maybe it’s YOU who makes us even better!
You are at least as happy “at the guest” as in nature, can imagine spending your free days in the mountains and in between giving everything in your job? Our 4-star Hotel Alpina is located in the wonderful Rauris Valley, offers you as a family business not only a warm working atmosphere, but also just the appropriate “all around”. So if your heart – like ours – beats not only for gastronomy and the hotel industry but also for the mountains, water and nature, then you should definitely take a closer look at this site.
First things first:
Your benefits as an Alpina team member
“What goes around comes around.” We take the proverb that everyone knows quite literally. That’s why we offer our hard-working employees the benefits they deserve:
- regulated and flexible working hours (5- or 6-day week/ but also part-time possible)
- free catering even on days off
- performance-related wages
- Accommodation in our hotel (towels and bed linen are provided and cleaned by the hotel free of charge).
- Free use of all Alpina extras such as indoor pool, outdoor pool, sauna, infrared cabin
- Free rental of bicycles in summer
- Wifi throughout the hotel
And on days off?
Your place of work, the Raurisertal, offers you these benefits
Pay, food and work colleagues are one thing. Ideally, however, you also feel right at home at your place of work. Rauris offers the best conditions for this. Especially if you like to be active and out in the fresh air:
- 295 kilometers of marked hiking trails – right from the hotel doorstep
- Countless bike routes, spread over the entire valley (you are welcome to borrow the appropriate “undercarriage” from us free of charge)
- Various climbing and mountaineering opportunities
- Riding stable very close to the hotel
- Own small ski area just a few minutes from the hotel
- Ski tours, winter and snowshoe hikes directly from the hotel
- 30 perfectly groomed cross-country ski trails
- Colorful destinations in the valley and the surrounding region
- The Mozart city of Salzburg only a good hour’s drive away
- And much more!
And if this all sounds good to you….
…. these positions are currently open:
Currently we are still looking for employees and also apprentices and trainees for the following positions:
Apprenticeship as restaurant specialist
Apprenticeship as cook
Apprenticeship as hotel and hospitality assistant
Employees for service
We would be pleased if you send us your detailed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively contact us by telephone.
under +43 6544 6562 to introduce yourself to us!