Hotel Covid Regulations
In order to create a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere, our employees are tested weekly!
Current COVID-19 guidelines:
At their arrival, all our welcome guests, including children at the age of 12 and above, need to confirm that they are either tested negative for, vaccinated against or recovered from COVID-19. Please provide us with this confermation at the check-in.
Test Result Validity:
- digitally registered self-test: 24 hours
- antigen test: 48 hours
- PCR test: 72 hours
Guests Who Have Recovered from COVID-19
Guests who have been tested positive for COVID-19 are exempted from the legal obligation to test for half a year.
No test result needs to be shown if the person was vaccinated at least 22 ago or if the person has already been vaccinated twice.
Vaccinated people are exempted from the legal obligation to test for nine months.
In order to enter Austria, you need to be able to confirm on the options mentioned above (test result, vaccine or recovery).
Therefore, no additional registration is necessary when entering Austria.
If your test certificate expires, you can test free of charge at our hotel! In this case, you will receive more detailed information upon arrival!
There is no longer a legal obligation to wear a mask or to keep a safe distance in the catering trade as well as in the tourism and leisure industry. Masks still have to be worn in public means of transport, at supermarkets, at farmacies, at doctor's surgeries etc.
Alpina Measures of Sanitation
We, on our part, are always trying our best to create a nice vacation atmosphere. We would ask you to still keep washing and disinfecting your hands conscientiously.
- Our indoor swimming pool is open from 7a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Our outdoor swimming pool and our lawn for sunbathing are open all-day.
- Our sauna and our infrared cabins can be used regularly from 3p.m. to 7p.m.
- However, if you would like to use it earlier or longer, please don't hesitate to tell us. Of course, we would switch it on for you, especially if the weather is bad.
Cancellation Policy (Summer 2021)
In favour of our welcome guests, we offer the following special cancellation policy in order to make a carefree travel planning possible:
Free cancellation due to COVID-19 up until 2 days before arrival!
Stays from 20.05.2021 to 17.10.2012
- Up to two days before arrival, we do not charge any cancellation fee for cancellations due to COVID-19.
- If a cancellation is made 2 to 1 days before arrival, we charge 90% of the overall price.
- If a cancellation is made on the day of arrival, we have to charge the overall price.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give us a ring (+43 6544 6562) or to drop us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We wish you a wonderful vacation and are looking forward to seeing and spoiling you at our hotel!
Family Prommegger and the whole Alpina Team